Friday, April 29, 2011

Carmela - Keep The Blog Going!

Easter blessings to all!
I would love for the blog to continue. It has been difficult for me to do much of anything these past few weeks due to awful chronic pain and illness. The postings have been helpful and bring a sense of connectedness especially at those times when pain and illness can shower us with many temptations to "just quit." I have been reading the blogs and going through the book - ever so slowly - but I hope to begin posting again this weekend. There is always "something" in each and every post that I can take and hold for myself. Thanks Ruth for keeping this up and running. I ask for prayers as it has been very difficult for doctors to treat me as I am allergic to almost every med on the market! Peace to all!

2 comments:

ruth said...

May the Joy of Easter fill your heart in the midst of your suffering. May it be redemptive. ..... Wow! What a trial. You are in our prayers and I hope the prayers of all who read this.
We will continue this slow journey striving to grow even closer to Jesus through His and our mother, Mary.

Janette said...

Be assured of my prayers, Carmella.