Friday, April 8, 2011

Ruth ... update

Greetings everyone!
Thank you for keeping this blog going during my two week absence.
After attending our son's wedding last week in Pennsylvania and returning home we have had them as company for several days on their way back to Colorado.  Bryan and Heather are waiting until fall to take an official honeymoon because their "busy" time at work starts now.
It was so nice to center on family. I stepped back from everything and am so glad that I could.
My computer died yesterday so now I have to use my brother's to access the blog and email.
I hope to start reading the book and posts again this weekend.
Again, let us know how you are doing with the book, continue or being posting and know that your posting helps others.
I am rejoicing in the blessing of family and friends while wanting to get refocused.
Ruth

No comments: