Thursday, May 26, 2011

Corrine, parags 144-150 Third Motive

Ruth it was good to see you blogging in the same general area that I am in the book.
Third Motive for this Consecration
When the time would come that I’d truly give my whole self to Mary…she gives her whole self back………in countless graces, fills me with her merits and her power and her light and her love and her virtues, humility, faith, purity….. Incredible gifts! What a way to go on the journey of salvation, IF I’d only give my whole self, my all! And how pleasing we would be with Jesus in this state with Mary’s intercession. And how Mary would purify our good works from stain of self-love that still creeps in; and how she would embellish our works with HER merits and virtues; she’d present them to Jesus who can’t refuse His mother so they’d be acceptable to Him. How perfect! [the apple on the golden platter would probably even have a worm hole in it] Mary would save the day. How unbelievably pleasing to Jesus Christ my Savior…… IF I’d only truly give my whole self over to Jesus through Mary. They are lovingly waiting for me to give in!

No comments: