Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Readers note to me ....

Here is a note from one of our Readers/Bloggers...... I share this to let you know that some in the group are reading and enjoying the book without blogging.     ...    Mary, our mother, is with us all leading us all closer to Jesus.
------------------------------------------

Thanks for the Reading List.  And yes, I am still reading the book even though I'm not posting on the blog.  The book is really, really good.
 
I'm not posting to the blog because ... well, basically because it's not very convenient for me.  Our computer is not set up in a quiet place, and I seemed to get lots of interruptions/questions from the kids when I sit down to type. It's hard to gather my thoughts with the kids, and then I get distracted reading the comments others have posted, etc.  So, I'm sorry about failing at the blogging, but the material in the book is really great stuff.  Thank you for leading me to this book! And to the sanctuary of Mary's Immaculate Heart.

1 comment:

Corrine said...

I usually type my comments into a word document and then copy and paste them into the blog. I just think better that way...and I can certainly understand with having kids around....when we go visit our grandkids...there is no "down" time.

It is great that you find the time to read the book!