Friday, March 11, 2011

Corrine, paragraphs 7-8, 10-12

Paragraphs 7-8
Mary's merits, charity, power and humility are immmeasurable---and in living true devotion we have access to them. The more we desire to possess them the more she grants them to us. Our Mother is waiting for our desire! St. Michael, the archangel, help us in that desire and protect us in our journey.
Paragraphs 10-12
St. Louis says...Mary deserves more attention, more praise...we need the zeal of the saints! How do I fulfill this in my life? ...really live out the devotion.
Mary's full dignity is veiled from us and only the Holy Spirit can reveal the extent of her holiness to us. Holy Spirit, help me use all these "tools" of the Catholic Church to put a fire under my "zeal". I must join the saints in.......Holy, holy, holy Mary Mother of God and Virgin!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Corrine, I too was touched with that sentence that we'll have access to Mary's merits, etc. What a great gift!
And I really appreciated the thought of approaching St. Michael to help us on this journey. I had never thought of asking him to help in this way.
And the Holy Spirit revealing to us the extent of Mary's Holiness makes it seem more doable. Like with Supernatural help we can truly get their!!