Thursday, March 10, 2011

Janette - newbie

Greetings, companions!  I write from still-snowy St Paul, Minnesota.  My book arrived this afternoon - and the Dedication page has hooked me - "We have not yet praised, exalted, honored, loved and served Mary as we ought." - St Louis de Montfort. I am most definitely in this category! When Ruth asked me to consider joining this group - my heart leapt! Two years ago in December my Grad school class from Ave Maria Univ journeyed together for a Consecration to Jesus through Mary.  I had done this about 10 years prior but somehow missed the concept of renewal each year.  That time together with classmates, including my husband, Jeff, was incredibly transforming!  I look most forward to continuing to incline my heart deeper and wider and softer to Jesus through Mary - and listening closely to the movements of other dear hearts so too inclined.

2 comments:

ruth said...

Janette,
I have a friend who is going through the same Ave Maria program as you went through but he is do so in Janesville, WI. Chuck is completing his second year.
So glad you are sharing this journey with us.
Ruth

Janette said...

I know Chuck - thru Bridget K who was a classmate of mine - small world.